- “So Moses declared to the children of Israel the feasts of the Lord” (Lev. 23:44).
- “Do not fear. I will do for you all that you request” (Ruth 3:11).
An Immediate Shifting for Your Family and You!
The Lord did some amazing things during our last ministry trip, but I think the highlight was during the final meeting when they asked me to lead them in celebrating Pentecost. It was a few weeks late, but we really had a hilarious and blessed time, which sort of emphasizes the basic truth that these are the “feasts of the Lord.” In other words, when we celebrate them, He is the host and joins in with us. We celebrate with Him. To me, we need no further explanation. The Lord joins us. We have His peace, His presence, and His joy.
Toward the end of our celebration, the Lord led me to share from Ruth, and that is what I want to share with you in this update. The miracle Ruth received is similar to the miracle God wants to do for us.
The culmination of Ruth’s story actually occurs at Pentecost (the wheat harvest is mentioned in 2:23). The result was Naomi’s family land (which speaks of calling, destiny, and fortune) was restored, and Ruth entered her greater destiny. There are several parallels for us, too. During Pentecost, God wanted to effect a restoration process for our families, as well as to shift us into a greater destiny. Further parallels are as follows:
- Ruth chose to align with the Lord and the family God gave her, instead of leaving (Ruth 1:16–17). Most of us have come to see that God wants to touch our families through us. We are aligned with Him.
- Immediately God gave Ruth favor in that she found herself in Boaz’s field. He entreated her to stay there and made sure she found extra gleanings (2:8–16). Whether we realize it or not, God has been giving us favor all along. He has been giving us gleanings and connections to help us.
- Ruth asked Boaz to cover her, which resulted in a huge shift for Naomi and her. Our choosing to celebrate Pentecost parallels this. Just as Boaz was only too happy to help Ruth (“I will do for you all that you request” [3:11]), the Lord also is waiting to help us.
- Ruth asked for help for her family and received it, but it’s more significant that this resulted in her moving into her ultimate destiny. Please know that you are vital for your family to be fully restored into God’s plans and destiny for it. And as you believe and move in this, you will find yourself being increasingly accelerated into God’s ultimate plan for you.
Thanks for praying.
Ron and Teddy Sawka
Tammuz, the Fourth Month of the Hebrew Year, June 25–July 23
Tammuz is about shining brighter and brighter. The blessings for the month may be found at http://arise5.com/B48at.
Sign Up for Arise 5 Apostolic Center and Micro-Church Conference
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, July 14–16
I hope many of you from overseas can join us in Taiwan. Although the majority of attendees will be from Taiwan, there will also be people from Japan, Korea, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, China, and Hong Kong. All sessions will be in English and Chinese. To register and for hotel reservations, contact email@example.com (English and Chinese).
Evangelistic Broadcasting in Japan
We’ve started releasing evangelistic broadcasts for Japan. The content is available on iTunes (please subscribe and leave a review), as well as on our YouTube channel. (I speak in English and it’s interpreted into Japanese—so English speakers, have a listen!)
MPP can also be seen on my Facebook page.
Note: I will soon be visiting relatives in Edmonton and no ministry events are planned. I apologize for any misunderstanding, particularly to those of you who have asked about it.
- June 23–27, Visiting relatives in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- June 28–July 1, Canada Gathering, Montreal
- July 2–4, International Gathering (Leaders), Montreal
(My complete schedule for the year is listed at arise5.com/events.)Giving to Arise 5
Your giving plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful. Be blessed with the same blessing the Lord gives us as we travel (1 Sam. 30:24).
You may also feel led to become an Arise 5 Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1000 (US) or its equivalent for the year.
Bank Info and Online Giving
Arise 5 now has online giving. Not only will this make it easier for those who live in the USA and Canada, but it will also help those in countries without a designated account for Arise 5. You can give by credit or debit card, or via electronic bank account transfer at arise5.com/giving.
You can also give via the bank account in the following nations: Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Russia. Bank information is listed below.
JAPAN (and direct deposits from countries not listed below):
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Citibank Japan Ltd. Tokyo Japan, CITI JPJT
Account name: Ronald W. Sawka
Account number: 93642377
CHINA: 中国工商银行郑州郑上路支行, 户名：RONALD WADE SAWKA, 账号：6212 2617 0201 3013 933
KOREA: KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8
MALAYSIA: Standard Chartered Bank 390194941955 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
SINGAPORE: POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
TAIWAN: Chinatrust 42854-041347-0
RUSSIA: Please write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*USA: Destiny Christian Church, 2161 Forrest Avenue, Dover, Delaware 19904
Email: email@example.com; Phone: 302-674-4288
OTHERS: Please use the SMBC Trust Bank details for direct deposits to Japan as listed above (be sure to include the intermediary bank name and SWIFT code).
All other nations please use our online giving form at arise5.com/giving.