Iyar—The Second Month of the Hebrew Year (5775)
April 20–May 18, 2015
- The Issachar month. See 1 Chronicles 12:32, “The sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do.” Compare this with Ephesians 5:15–17 which enjoins us to understand our times. This enables us to keep moving ahead, instead of just passing time. God wants us to see each day, each week, and each month as a cycle of new things He wants to bring into our lives and bless us with. Also, we note that this is year the Lord is opening new doors for us. Anointing of Issachar will help us to see them.
- The month of radiance, where light increases (It’s spring and the days are getting longer). Just as natural light increases, see that God wants to give you more and more revelation about you and your circumstances. If darkness tries to overtake you, this month you say “no” to it. Declare an increase in revelation. Isaiah 60:1 says the glory of the Lord will radiate off of us. We need to “light up” this month.
- The month linked with natural healing. God will just heal certain things naturally.
- The month of “I am God, your healer (Jehovah Rapha).” See Exodus 15:26. You will see your snares. The main snare is murmuring and complaining. Note that this promise comes during a time of murmuring. The Healer was manifested to help. When we murmur, we open ourselves up to sickness, and it is as if getting sick becomes scheduled on our calendar.
- The month of the Hebrew letter “vav” [ו]. This is a month that links the Month of Redemption and the Month of Giving. (If you move correctly during this month, the rest of the year connects properly.) Your prosperity is linked with this month. Vav is the tent peg. We can bring heaven to earth. Jael drove the peg into Sisera’s head (Judges 4:21). God’s judgment was executed through her. Declare God’s judgments will be executed through you. I also like the word from Isaiah 54:2, “Enlarge the place of your tent … and strengthen your stakes.” God wants us to stretch out.
- The month of the constellation of Taurus, the bull. Look and observe introspectively to find a place of improvement so that strength manifests. Keep moving—like a bull. Rely on the Lord and keep moving. The gospel of Mark is symbolized by the ox, and it emphasizes Jesus as servant. So, think of yourself as a servant endued with power from on high to move in the miraculous in order to help people.
- A month to deal with your soul (mind, will, and emotions). Make sure these three things (mind, will, and emotions—don’t let negative emotions remain) are aligned with God.
- A month to understand secrets (Issachar). Thank God that He will show you how to do new things this year. Also remember that “the secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him (or He confides in those who fear Him)” (Ps. 25:14).
- The month of thought. God permeates the mind (the thinking process of heart). If our emotions are wrong, we will not be able to think clearly. God will send healing to your thought processes.
- A month of spiritual advice. We need to be prophetic during this time. If we don’t exercise our gifts, somebody else will… Prophesy regularly this month.
- The month of the right kidney and conscience (will and thought). Kidneys are linked with emotions, thought processes, and adrenaline processing. Fear affects the kidneys. God starts dealing with our consciences. The conscience is a window between spirit and soul. A clean conscience helps us with revelation. The blood of Jesus flows in us and brings cleansing, even to our DNA.
Note: The source material comes from my 2006 notes taken from a series of lectures (on CD) given by Chuck Pierce (Glory of Zion). I highly recommend his website for more materials and more in-depth explanations. –Ron Sawka