- “Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name” (Ps. 63:4).
Raising Your Hands and Touching the Heavenly Realm!
A warfare strategy for these next few days
On Tuesday morning’s MPP, the Lord spoke through a prophetic word saying, “Raise your hands; hold up your hands to me.” Immediately I knew something was very important about it. I started raising my hands and told the listeners to raise theirs. I encouraged them to walk around their homes and businesses that day with hands raised. I knew it was a prophetic act of warfare because God wanted us to push back the enemy as well as to open the heavens over us.
I was reminded of a testimony I’d heard from an acquaintance a long time ago. He had just been filled with the Holy Spirit and during worship the Holy Spirit told him to raise his hands. This man was shy and raising hands in worship was something unusual for someone of his background, so he resisted. But the Holy Spirit kept impressing him to raise his hands, and he finally did. He was shocked because it seemed like when his hands reached up, they actually touched the Lord. He said it was like the Lord Himself was reaching down and holding his hands. He was touching the heavenly realm. He knew that “raising hands” was not an empty gesture, but was touching the heavens.
The Lord reminded me of that, and I knew in my spirit that the Lord wanted us to raise our hands a lot over the next few days to release victory and blessing. I want to encourage you to do the same. These next few days, regularly raise your hands to the Lord. It’s a strategy He’s giving us for victory. Scripture has lots to say about “raising hands to the Lord.” Here are some of the results of raising your hands to Him:
• It pierces through into the heavenly realm. “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him” (Isa. 59:19). According to this verse, not only does it break through against the enemy, but it is also like an opening of the heavens so the glory of the Lord can be seen.
• It prevails against the enemy, especially when he attacks from the rear (through tiredness or discouragement). Note that “when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed” (Exod. 17:11).
• It opens a way when there is no way. “But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it” (Exod. 14:16). Moses raised his hands (extended the rod) and the Red Sea began to open. I feel as you raise your hands during these next few days, the Lord will begin to open new and unexpected doors for you.
• It releases strategies of the Lord, as well as releases people into their roles in those strategies. “‘Stretch out the spear that is in your hand toward Ai, for I will give it into your hand.’ And Joshua stretched out the spear that was in his hand toward the city. So those in ambush arose quickly out of their place” (Josh. 8:18–19). I feel God has prepared many strategies for us that have yet to be implemented. Raising your hands will be a prophetic act that unlocks and releases victory over obstacles that would hinder you from entering your destiny.
• We move into spiritual realms and leave behind striving and doubt. “I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting” (1 Tim. 2:8). Note that the hands we lift up are holy hands. We are reaching into God’s realm and are leaving striving and doubt behind.
• To bring the glory of God and fear of the Lord into your situation. Let’s take another look at Isaiah 59:19, which states, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun.” God wants you to raise your hands often these next few days. You are not just piercing through against the enemy, but you are also bringing in the glory of the Lord and causing His name to be feared and honored.
Thanks for praying.
Ron and Teddy Sawka
Tammuz, the Fourth Month of the Hebrew Year, June 25–July 23
Don’t be surprised if you feel pressure from the enemy. But don’t allow yourself to be pushed down. Likewise, don’t become dull and complacent. God is pouring a fire upon His people. He wants us to burn brighter and brighter. In fact, this month should be a time of increase and expansion.
The blessings for the month may be found at http://arise5.com/B48at.
Arise 5 Apostolic Center and Micro-Church Conference
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, July 14–16
The Lord keeps giving us revelation on how to advance together. I look forward to what He will do in us and through us during these three days.
Evangelistic Broadcasting in Japan
We’ve started releasing evangelistic broadcasts for Japan. The content is available on iTunes (please subscribe and leave a review), as well as on our YouTube channel. (I speak in English and it’s interpreted into Japanese—so English speakers, have a listen!)
MPP can also be seen on my Facebook page.
- July 14–16, Arise 5 Conference Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- July 18–20, Hsinchu Agape
- July 21–23, Changwha Bread of Life
(My complete schedule for the year is listed at arise5.com/events.)Giving to Arise 5
Your giving plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful. Be blessed with the same blessing the Lord gives us as we travel (1 Sam. 30:24).
You may also feel led to become an Arise 5 Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1000 (US) or its equivalent for the year.
Bank Info and Online Giving
Arise 5 now has online giving. Not only will this make it easier for those who live in the USA and Canada, but it will also help those in countries without a designated account for Arise 5. You can give by credit or debit card, or via electronic bank account transfer at arise5.com/giving.
You can also give via the bank account in the following nations: Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Russia. Bank information is listed below.
JAPAN (and direct deposits from countries not listed below):
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Citibank Japan Ltd. Tokyo Japan, CITI JPJT
Account name: Ronald W. Sawka
Account number: 93642377
CHINA: 中国工商银行郑州郑上路支行, 户名：RONALD WADE SAWKA, 账号：6212 2617 0201 3013 933
KOREA: KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8
MALAYSIA: Standard Chartered Bank 390194941955 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
SINGAPORE: POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
TAIWAN: Chinatrust 42854-041347-0
RUSSIA: Please write us at: email@example.com.
*USA: Destiny Christian Church, 2161 Forrest Avenue, Dover, Delaware 19904
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 302-674-4288
OTHERS: Please use the SMBC Trust Bank details for direct deposits to Japan as listed above (be sure to include the intermediary bank name and SWIFT code).
All other nations please use our online giving form at arise5.com/giving.