• “Sing to the Lord! Praise His name! Announce every day how He delivers” (Ps. 96:2, NET).
• “Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth” (Eph. 6:14).
• “He has girded Himself with strength” (Ps. 93:1).
• “One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band” (Rev. 1:13).
Pressing into the New
Last week, I wrote about how at times the Lord wants us to be still so we can listen. He doesn’t want us to be so preoccupied that we shut Him out. He wants to walk with us and talk with us. As I have been meditating on this, I have become aware of the following things:
• We are living in amazing times. We are no longer in the time of the Lord raising His army. Rather, it has already been raised. You could say we’re in the time of Ezekiel 37:10 after Ezekiel prophesied a second time: “So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.”
• It is a time of increased authority and clarity in intercession. Frankly, I am amazed at how this is shifting. I’m finding that what previously might have led to worry or strain is being replaced with the mindset that “I can take this to the Lord and He will show the answer.” This is because of our ever-increasing unity with the Lord and a result walking with Him in covenant. When we gird ourselves with this truth (“Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth” [Eph. 6:14]), we find that, like Him, we are also girded with strength (“He has girded Himself with strength” [Ps. 93:1]) and faith (Revelation 1:13 describes Jesus as girded with a golden band, which to me refers to faith).
• It is a time of continual declaration. I love Psalm 96:2, which states, “Announce every day how He delivers.” The more we talk about it, the more we will see ourselves—and others—being delivered as well.
Thank you for praying for us during our week in the US with Teddy’s family. It was extra special for me because my entire family could also be there (Mike and Rachel, Jamie and Ashlie; Andrew and Sarah; Pete and Tina). We had an incredible time. Thank you, Lord.
Tomorrow, I embark on another three-city ministry trip where I will be teaching on how to set up and operate apostolic centers. When I first got revelation about apostolic centers (which I wrote about in my book on the subject), I knew that it soon would become a major topic. Indeed it has, and it seems everyone wants to get involved. This is simply because apostolic centers are the new wineskin for the end-times harvest. My book, Apostolic Centers, is available for Kindle (and the free Kindle app). For hard copies, please contact email@example.com.
Thanks for praying.
Ron and Teddy Sawka
- Dec. 1–6, Overseas ministry trip
- Dec. 7–9, Gathering, Cairo, Egypt
- Dec. 16, Arise 5 Yokohama
- Jan. 7–8, Arise 5 Japan New Year’s Conference
Please Keep Praying
• Alignment for Japan’s Harvest—Arise 5 Japan New Year’s Conference
January 7–8, 2018
We know that now is the time of harvest in Japan. We also know that God is preparing the new vessels of apostolic centers and house/marketplace churches to bring in that harvest. The key in all of this is following the Lord in alignment. We must resist the human tendency to “do it by ourselves” and allow the Lord to link us with His family. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Arise 5 Annual Conference—Okinawa, Japan
February 2–4, 2018
At our annual conference, which was held this past July in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, the Lord spoke clearly that our next Arise 5 Annual Gathering needed to be in Okinawa. Please join us February 2–4, 2018. For registration and hotel information, please contact the Arise 5 coordinator in your nation. More details may be found here.
Giving to Arise 5
Your giving plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful. Be blessed with the same blessing the Lord gives us as we travel (1 Sam. 30:24).
You may also feel led to become an Arise 5 Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1000 (US) or its equivalent for the year.
Bank Info and Online Giving
Arise 5 now has online giving. Not only will this make it easier for those who live in the USA and Canada, but it will also help those in countries without a designated account for Arise 5. You can give by credit or debit card, or via electronic bank account transfer at arise5.com/giving.
For overseas donors who would like to give via PayPal, please contact us.
You can also give via the bank account in the following nations: Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Russia. Bank information is listed below.
JAPAN (and direct deposits from countries not listed below):
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Citibank Japan Ltd. Tokyo Japan, CITI JPJT
Account name: Ronald W. Sawka
Account number: 93642377
CHINA: 中国工商银行郑州郑上路支行, 户名：RONALD WADE SAWKA, 账号：6212 2617 0201 3013 933
KOREA: KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8
MALAYSIA: Standard Chartered Bank 390194941955 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
SINGAPORE: POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
TAIWAN: Chinatrust 42854-041347-0
RUSSIA: Please write us at: email@example.com.
*USA: Destiny Christian Church, 2161 Forrest Avenue, Dover, Delaware 19904
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 302-674-4288
OTHERS: Please use the SMBC Trust Bank details for direct deposits to Japan as listed above (be sure to include the intermediary bank name and SWIFT code).